Growers' Resources and Orchard Management Forum
Most of this information orginally appeared on the TFREC Online bulletin board -- discontinued January 1997. Material was produced by TFREC and WSU Cooperative Extension staff.
Appreciation is due to all those who contributed to the board's success, especially Gary Grove, Tim Smith, Kathleen Williams, Guy Witney, and Jerry Tangren.
Current extension orchard management information is maintained on the WSU Cooperative Extension Tree Fruit Production web site
- Plant water use (evapotranspiration) calculator
- Irrigation-how much water is my system applying?
- Irrigation-how much water does your soil hold?
- Shorter showers, please...domestic use
- Soil versus Foliar Fertilizer Application
- Leaf Analysis Time
- Late Summer & Fall Fertilization (WSU CoopExt)
- N on young trees
- New fumigant trials
- Orchard fumigation (WSU CoopExt)
- Compost trials in orchards in 1995-96 (WSU CoopExt)
- Disease Management of Dwarfing Apple Rootstocks
- Soil pH, Fertilizers, and Lime (WSU CoopExt)
- Spring temperatures & fruit size
- Weed Better Spray in the Fall
- Managing Apple Trees on Mark Rootstock